Information on Personal Data Processing
The Controller of your personal data shall be Bogner Edelstahl Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Solec Kujawski, at ulica Unii Europejskiej 21, 86-050 Solec Kujawski, e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Controller has appointed the Personal Data Officer.
Personal Data subjects can contact the Officer in all matters concerning processing of their personal data and exercising rights they are entitled to under personal data protection regulations:
by post: Sebastian Rybicki ulica Wodna 6A, 85-444 Bydgoszcz,
by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will use your personal data for purposes of legally justified interests performed by the controller or third parties under article 6 section 1 letter a, b, c of GDPR. We will use your personal data in line with law, properly and in a manner clear for the personal data subject for the period of time respective to the purposes in which the data is processed.
- Should you give your consent to processing your data for marketing purposes, your personal data will be processed especially for the purpose of: sending information on offered products and services, investigating and counterfeiting abuses, establishing, defeating and pursuing claims, direct marketing, creating lists, analyses and statistics, verification of financial credibility, managing claims and complaints, providing technical support, financial settlements.
- You have the right to accessing, correcting, deleting and restricting processing of your personal data.
- You can also object to further processing of your personal data and to withdraw your consent to their processing.
Withdrawal of your consent will be without impact on processing your personal data up to that point.
- Moreover, you have the right to transfer your data.
- Ensuring the security of your personal data we can transfer your personal data to persons authorised by the Controller.
- Should you believe that processing of your personal data is in breach with the binding provisions of law, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the The Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.